2020 has been a tough year for all of us. We have to undergo a lot of changes this year due to COVID-19. Everyone has to adopt safety measures and conduct also everything from home because of the worldwide lockdown. We could not travel from one place to another and are forced to stay in our homes for months.
All vehicles, flights, trains, buses, cars were unavailable. But now, gradually, we are learning to adapt to the changed situation and coexist. Now, Government has deiced to restart buses, trains, and flights. But everyone has to follow safety measures strictly. Mainly if you are planning to travel by air, you have to go through a lot of safety checkups.
Even if you are availing of domestic flights, you have to follow the guidelines strictly. All the guidelines followed by airlines in India are mentioned below;
- When you are traveling from your home to the airport, you have to download and attach your baggage tag and ID number to your luggage.
- You have to take all the necessary protection like face masks, face shields, gloves, etc before you enter the airport.
- Always arrive two to three hours earlier than the departure time. All the safety check-ins may take time.
- You have to submit proof of your fitness along with the health data provided by the Aarogya Setu app.
- You will undergo a thermal check before you enter the airport.
- After successfully checking in, you will receive an E-receipt regarding your luggage.
- After security screening, in the holding area, you have to maintain a safe distance from all other passengers.
- Before boarding, you have to collect a face mask, sanitizer, gloves, and face shield from the gate.
- Next, you have to scan your boarding pass yourself. This measure has been taken to avoid physical contact.
- On the flight, you should avoid interactions and stay in your own seat. Also, try avoiding washrooms.
- After landing, you have to follow similar safety guidelines while de-boarding the flight. Try avoiding trolleys as they carry germs.
Thus, by following all the safety measurements, you avail Delhi to Mumbai flights and others. Food is not allowed on such domestic flights. You will be only served with water bottles on the flight.
When the restriction of air travel got lifted, many Indians took a breath of relief. All Mumbai to Delhi flights were handled maintaining all the safety measures. Here, the cooperation of the passengers is highly required.
To maintain social distancing, the middle seat of each row is kept vacant. As a result, only a few passengers can board a flight. Because of this, the ticket price of every flight has been raised.
Apart from all these, if a passenger in the flight is found positive, all other passengers are kept in quarantine for the next 14 days. By following all post-COVID guidelines, now we can avail of domestic flights and travel safely.